Website Terms & Conditions
The term Crafts Forever’ or ‘us’or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms of Sale
All goods and products remain the sole property of Crafts Forever until paid for in full.
Orders placed with Crafts Forever shall not be binding unless Crafts Forever accepts them.
Whilst every effort will be made to maintain prices and deliveries as quoted Crafts Forever has the sole right to vary prices.
All goods must be paid for in full before goods are shipped. Unless agreed in writing payments must be made in pounds sterling
Deliveries will be within 1-5 working days from despatch, if there are any problems with regard to your order we will let our customers know by email or phone.
We will only despatch to full postal addresses in Mainland UK. No PO Boxes please.
Crafts Forever have the right to delay or cancel delivery
Non-mainland UK postcodes we recognise are: HS1*, HS2*, HS3*, HS4*, HS5*, HS6*, HS7*, HS8*, HS9*, IM1*, IM2*, IM3*, IM4*, IM5* IM6*, IM7*, IM8*, IM9*, IM86*, IM87*, IM99*, IV1*, IV2*, IV3*, IV4*, IV5*, IV6*, IV7*, IV8*, IV9*, IV10*, IV11*, IV12*, IV13*, IV14* IV15*, IV16*, IV17*, IV18*, IV19*, IV20*, IV21*, IV22*, IV23*, IV24*, IV25*, IV26*, IV27*, IV28*, IV30*, IV31*, IV